AUHPHG has also organised a national conference since 1993, on a biennial basis since 1996.
The next conference is planned for Auckland in mid-2022.
Conference proceedings are hosted by the Analysis & Policy Observatory (APO). The papers published within the proceedings have been refereed.
Since 2012, a review of each conference has been published in Planning Perspectives.
- 2020: Edge Conditions (Launceston).
- 2018: Remaking Cities (Melbourne).
- 2016: Urban Icons (Gold Coast).
- 2014: Landscapes and Ecologies (Wellington).
- 2012: Urban transformations (Perth).
- 2010: Green Fields, Brown Fields, New Fields (Melbourne). In The Town Planning Review.
Subscribe to AUHPHG News
To receive emails about conference calls for papers and other major AUHPHG announcements subscribe to our email list: