AUHPHG has also organised a national conference since 1993, on a biennial basis since 1996.
The next conference is planned for Sydney in mid-2024.
Conference proceedings from 2018 and earlier are hosted by the Analysis & Policy Observatory (APO). The papers published within the proceedings have been refereed.
Since 2012, a review of each conference has been published in Planning Perspectives.
- 2022: Ngā Pūtahitanga / Crossings (Auckland).
- 2020: Edge Conditions (Launceston).
- 2018: Remaking Cities (Melbourne).
- 2016: Urban Icons (Gold Coast).
- 2014: Landscapes and Ecologies (Wellington).
- 2012: Urban transformations (Perth).
- 2010: Green Fields, Brown Fields, New Fields (Melbourne). In The Town Planning Review.
Subscribe to AUHPHG Newsletter
To receive emails about conference calls for papers and other major AUHPHG announcements subscribe to our AUHPHG email list:
Subscribe to Antipodes.City
Enter your email address to receive automatic updates when new posts are added to this website: