The Australasian Urban History / Planning History Group (AUHPHG) brings together researchers interested in the history and planning of cities from a range of disciplinary perspectives.
Its purpose is to facilitate dialogue between those working in scholarly and public spheres, to build collaborative projects, to communicate academic announcements, and to share resources of interest.
AUHPHG has also organised international conferences since 1993, on a biennial basis since 1996.
Welcome to the website of the AUHPHG. Antipodes.city provides a platform for sharing research, resources and other activities related to the group.
For queries about this website, please contact James Lesh.
The AUHPHG participates in research networks including:
- Society of Architectural Historians Australia & New Zealand
- International Planning History Society
- European Association for Urban History
- Urban History Association (USA)
- Urban History Group / Centre for Urban History at the University of Leicester (UK)
Subscribe to AUHPHG Newsletter
To receive emails about conference calls for papers and other major AUHPHG announcements subscribe to our email list:
Subscribe to Antipodes.City
Enter your email address to receive automatic updates when new posts are added to this website: